- Who Is Responsible in A Recreational Boating Accident?
- Who Has Liability in a Dog Bite Case?
- Common Causes of Boat Accidents
- How to Take Action After a Truck Accident
- Common Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
- How to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
- Common Similarities Between Fatal Auto Accidents
- Grieving Husband & Father Awarded $9 Million For Wrongful Death
- 3 Tips to Avoid a School Bus Crash
- Tailgating: A Common Cause of Rear End Collisions
- 4 Types of Permanent Disability That Can Arise from a Car Accident
- What to Do If You're the Victim of a DUI Accident
- 3 Secrets to Dealing with a Car Accident Insurance Claim
- Is a Pedestrian Ever At Fault in An Accident?
- Were You Hit By an Angry Driver?
- How Much Is Your Personal Injury Claim Worth?
- Car Accidents & Head Injuries
- Top Causes of Pedestrian Accidents
- Negligence & Bicycle Accidents
- 5 Bones That Are Most Likely to Break in a Car Accident
- Products Most Likely to Be Defective
- When Product Liability & Car Accidents Collide
- Assumed Negligence and What it Means for Your Car Accident Case
- The Dangers of Drowsy Driving for Commercial Drivers
- Handling Vehicle Damage After a Car Accident
- Steps to Take After Being In a Rental Car Accident
- The Relationship Between Speeding and Truck Accidents
- What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- What You Should Look for in a Car Accident Lawyer
- How to Stay Safe as a Pedestrian
- Holding Pharmaceutical Companies Responsible for Defective Drugs
- Handling Insurance Company Delays after an Accident
- Was Your Child Injured by a Fidget Spinner?
- UCLA Study Challenges Long Held Belief That Teens Are Dangerous Drivers
- Can Vets and Vet Techs Bring a Dog Bite Claim Forward?
- What You Need to Know About Side Impact Collision Accidents
- Could I Ever Be Held Responsible For Another Persons Driving?
- National Safety Council Shows That Fatalities Extremely High In 2017
- Mandatory Ignition Interlocks May Significantly Decrease Fatality Accidents
- New Study Shows Many Drivers Are Distracted but Don’t Believe They Are
- This Insurance Company Is Most Likely to Raise Your Rates After a Car Accident
- Not Wearing a Seatbelt Seriously Increases Your Car Accident Risk
- What Happens If You’re Hit by a Police Car?
- Summer Teen Driving Accidents Could Lead to Civil Lawsuits, Criminal Charges
- What You Should Know About Boating Accidents in Georgia
- Boating Under the Influence and Boating Accidents
- What is Propeller Safety?
- Top Tips for Preventing Boating Accidents
- Would Life Jackets Have Made Things Even Worse for the Branson Duck Boat Accident?
- What Are the Most Common Slip and Fall Injuries?
- July 4th Tagged as Day with Highest Crash Deaths Statistics
- Study Shows the Most Deadly Day for Car Wrecks in The United States
- Can the Right Seatbelts Really Prevent Severe Children's Injuries?
- Why You Need A Lawyer After A Slip And Fall
- Contact Us
- ABOUT US
- Personal Injury Law Firm
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Boating Accident Attorney
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Dog Bite Injury Law Firm
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- Defective Products & Product Liability Law Firm
- Slip & Fall Law Firm
- Truck Accident Attorney
- Wrongful Death
- Ronald F. Chalker
- Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Dalton GA Personal Injury & Auto Accident Lawyer
- Gilmer County
- Whitfield County
- City Of Dalton
- City Of Blue Ridge
- City of Ellijay
- Douglas Kendrik
- Thank You!
Fill out the quick contact
form below now
form below now