(706) 515-1995
Toll Free:
(800) 393-8595

How Do I Show Evidence of My Pain & Suffering?

Posted on : April 13, 2021
Slip and Fall Personal Injury Lawyer, Appalachian Injury Law
Damages for pain and suffering can be included in your accident claim if your injuries were critical, severe, or costly.  You can show evidence of your pain and suffering after an injury or accident by:  Getting Copies of Your Hospital Records   Your hospital records are one of the most important pieces of information in your […]
Posted in : Ronald F. Chalker, Leave a comment